Friday, February 8, 2008

Mini packet template

I bought a pack of Stride gum and loved the little package, so made a template. It comes in 2 sections, the bottom folding up into the top - would be great for a gift card and tag, or small packets of candy or....I used the top part only and made a keepsake packet for a wedding day sixpence. A lady on our local freecycle was requesting a sixpence for her wedding day. I had never heard of this so googled and found it is meant for good luck. I had one here (not sure why) LOL, so I offered it to her. I decided to dress it up a touch. She seemed very pleased with my attempt so I am happy. I put the sixpence in a glassine envy. One thing I will add...I was not happy with the slot to hold it together, it did not stay closed very well, so perhaps a ribbon or velcro would be a better choice. Here is the inside of the packet.



The front & back can be seen here! ....

and the template is here! ....


I would love to hear of other ideas this can be used for.

2 comments:

Danyelle Kessler said...

This is cleverly done! I love it.

KraftyKerilou said...

You are the template queen!! Too cool, never would have thought of doing this! SCS Kerilou