Friday, February 22, 2008

Notecard Purse

I had this plastic notecard holder in my stash, it was ripped on one side so decided to pull it out and make a template from it. It will hold 6-8 notecards and envies, although I am sure you can all think of a million other things to put in it. Here is a pic of the finished purse, well, almost finished as I have yet to decide if I want a ribbon handle, or just a ribbon enclosure. The beautiful paper I used (my photo has washed it out) was a scrapbooking freebie from Digitreats.template can be found HERE!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

What a neat box! Thanks for sharing the template too!

Nardi said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing the idea and the template.

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing ... this is so cute!

KraftyKerilou said...

This is very cute! I love your blog, I too am a Christian stamper! Kerilou SCS
www.a-country-life.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Kellie Smith, aka Primcrazy said...

Beautiful job and thanks for sharing your template!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is so sweet. Love the flap shape & your template. Thanks so much for sharing it. :O)