Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am not a good blogger.....

am I....I have not been crafting anything lately, too busy surfing all the other blogs out there LOL. Looking for inspiration for Mother's Day though, something other than a card, but haven't found "it" yet. There is so much creativity and talent out there, and they gratefully share it with the world, for which I am so thankful. So, to all you who blog your stamping, cardmaking, scrapbooking and papercrafting projects, I want to say THANK YOU! You amaze me with your talent, inspire me with your creativity and bless me with your sharing.

3 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Hi Terrie! Hope all is well! Thanks for posting this...blogging is not as easy as it seems for some...it's time consuming and sometimes lonely! It's hard to know if you're just talking to yourself or if people are a little interested in what you have to share! lol I just do what I do, and hope it inspires someone. Stay creative!

MEME16 said...

hi Terrie-
you are doing good- I finally figured out how to subscribe so I can keep an eye on you- talk to you later- huggs me

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello.
Hugs,
Thena

thena.typepad.com