Monday, October 6, 2008

I was thinking today, why did I start a blog? Is it because "everyone else was doing it" or to showcase my crafts or because I actually had something to say? The answer eludes me....I have not crafted in months (although I have a gazillion ideas in my head)and I really have nothing of importance to say to the world, but here sits my neglected blog as I for some unknown reason, cannot bring myself to delete it. LOL I did just get a Cuttlebug, so hope to make some cards soon, so who knows, crafts may appear yet! I have never been big on journaling, so you won't see much chit-chat from me. I continue to peruse others blogs and collect ideas and inspiration, which someday, may be put to use

6 comments:

lyn said...

I know what you mean .... I have wanted to start a blog, but then I wonder what I have to say.....I'll go great guns for a while, then......silence.......

Just wanted to say I understand, lol.....

Hugz~Dixie said...

It's okay to take a break. I love the things you make. They have always inspired me. Hope you get to feeling the holiday spirit and start putting your crafty creations onto photos.

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime said...

Hi Terrie, I just wanted to say thanks for dropping by my scrap blog site and say hello neighbor! I have family in Red Deer and I live a bit over an hour away in Sundre! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my Canadian Scrapkit!
http://terisscrappinplaytime.blogspot.com/

MoCutz said...

I have given you a blog award, please see my blog. Thanks for all your wonderful shares.

Just Jenn Designz said...

Hi Terrie,

I know what you mean about the blog. When I first started mine I didn't have much to say, but then it started to come together. I still don't post as much as I should, but it seems to come in spurts, LOL.

I noticed that you said "I continue to peruse others blogs and collect ideas and inspiration". You could always post links to other blogs that have inspired you. I know that over at PCC, I love to click on the links that you post. Just a thought :)
Hope you have a great week,
*hugs*,
Jenn

Andrea said...

everyone needs a creative break - I used to post daily now I find I am too busy to showcase the goodies I create. hopefully you'll be blogging again soon 'cause I miss reading your posts :) hugs gf.